EverFlo is part of the Freedom Series of oxygen therapy products from Respironics designed to deliver clinically superior treatment and more freedom – freedom from worry, freedom from deliveries, freedom from complicated maintenance. Most importantly, the Freedom Series frees patients of some of the more demanding aspects of oxygen therapy. Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar – heavy, bulky, noisy, or require frequent maintenance. But EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers the features homecare providers want and patients deserve.
Sometimes these units will have a problem where the leader ball will fluctuate up and down while it’s running, then we need to find a solution for that. The 4-way valve is usually the problem, how to replace the 4-way valve？ hope this article can help you.
To remove the Valve Solenoid Assembly
- Remove the Filter Cover.
- Remove the Inlet Filter.
- Remove the Rear Cabinet.
- Remove the Sieve Canister Assembly.
- Remove the five screws and washers securing the Valve Solenoid Assembly to the Sieve Canister
- Remove the pilot valve tubing.
To install the Valve Solenoid Assembly
- Place the Valve Solenoid onto the top of the Sieve Canister in the properlocation.
- Place a washer under the one screw as outlined in the picture below.
- Secure the Valve Solenoid Assembly to the Sieve Canister Assembly.
- Replace cable ties, ensuring the cable ties are facing downward towards the valve body.
- Install the pilot valves.
- Install the Filter Cover.
- Install the Sieve Canister Assembly.
- Install the Rear Cabinet.
- Install the Inlet Filter.